Featuring a blog as a key part of your website gives you a
434% better chance of being ranked highly on search engines.
But wait! There’s more.
Organic search optimized for SEO is the best and most effective way to generate business.
If you’re looking to play the long-term game, organic search and SEO is better than paid ads.
Let me show you why!
– 70-80% of all searchers ignore paid ads and focus only on organic results (Higher Visibility).
– Adblocker usage increased from 142 million to 615 million between 2018 and 2019 (Higher Visibility).
– Featuring a blog as a key part of your website gives you a 434% better chance of being ranked highly on search engines (Tech Client).
– 47% of buyers consumed 3-5 pieces of content before taking the first step towards purchasing (Hubspot).
– SEO is the single biggest factor in lead generation, according to 57% of B2B marketers (Higher Visibility).
– Companies that published 16 or more blog posts per month got 4.5x the leads than companies that published 4 or less per month (Hubspot).
– Clients need to be introduced to a product or service around 7-10 times before they purchase something (Hubspot). Blogs do this.
– Once you write 21-54 blog posts, traffic can increase up to 30% (TrafficGenerationCafe).
Ready To Get Started?
Or maybe you still aren’t convinced. Either way…
Let’s talk about it.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org